HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client-oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., is seeking a strong Inforce Service Administrator to join our Vancouver, BC team for a 13 month contract. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the insurance industry, high attention to detail, proven accuracy, and solid data entry processing experience, paired with strong customer service skills and a team player attitude. This role will assist brokers with inquiries and changes on inforce policies, while updating records and forwarding information to carriers. This role reports directly into the Regional Office Manager.
- Establishes positive and compassionate broker experiences by handling all service inquiries throughout the lifecycle of the client’s policy.
- Ensures documents received are in good order and submitted to the carrier in a timely manner.
- Abides by regulatory requirements when handling inforce paperwork and can recognize concerns that should be researched, documented and/or escalated when required.
- Obtains policy information including policy summaries and client listings from the carriers for our brokers on their existing clients when requested.
- Handles all requests for inforce illustrations received from the broker and maintains a basic understanding of the request to ensure the illustrations received are accurate before delivery to the broker.
- Adhere to privacy policies by ensuring all confidential client information is submitted to the carriers or provided to the broker through secure methods including HUBmail.
- Adhere to all HUB’s stated policies and procedures outlined in the Policies & Procedures Guidelines
- Enters all pertinent and predetermined inforce policy services documents on WealthServ insurance and follows up to ensure the appropriate action is taken.
- Maintains an understanding of the different carrier’s processes and is comfortable navigating their websites.
- Provides scheduled relief for Reception as required due to staff absentee or vacation.
- Works in partnership with other departments within Operations and Central where applicable.
- Provides Reception coverage as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-Secondary education and/or commensurate work experience
- 2+ years of related work experience in a similar insurance related role an asset
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook and other web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to deliver consistently positive broker experiences
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions, being adaptable based on customer and business needs
- Strong attention to detail, thorough problem-solving skills, exceptional time management skills
- Positive team player with the ability to work independently
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Vancouver-BC/Inforce-Service-Administrator--13-month-contract-_R0007044