Your New Company
This fast-growing company is looking to add an Auto Claim Adjuster to their expanding team. Our client wants someone who is a team player and who has strong organizational/time management skills to be able to handle a high-volume workload. You will become an expert in the interesting and challenging field of auto claims with opportunities of future career progression.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer along with flexible working and remote working possibilities.
Reach out and we can chat further!
- Handle a high-volume workload and be flexible to changing business needs
- Perform full cycle claims handling from first notice of loss to negotiation of settlement and final payment
- Handle losses that have may have coverage issues
- Ability to determine/assess liability and have a working knowledge of the subrogation process, as well as recognize and follow up on subrogation where applicable
- Works within the claims database ensuring accurate and detailed records
- Coordinate with others (Underwriting, Operations, Independent Adjusters) during the claims process
- Review policy wording and policy coverage to ensure settlements align
- Analyze reports to determine nature of loss, liability, damage etc.
- Collaborate with other department and be resourceful in getting the required information to settle the claim
- Minimum Level 2 General Agent or Level 2 Adjuster License is required for this role or CIP designation.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in claims adjusting
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to handle a high-volume workload
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul Mulcahy at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.