Personal Lines Account Manager
based in Brampton
RIBO or OTL license required
The Personal Lines Account Manager is dedicated to servicing the needs of our personal lines clientele. In addition, they will successfully manage and grow a specific book of business. Other duties include: facilitating policy changes, claims reporting and advocacy, reviewing existing renewals, generating new business, file reviews, and cross-selling of our products and services.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate in Business, Sales/Marketing, Risk Management or related discipline is an asset
- 3+ years of related experience in insurance industry with strong working
- 3+ knowledge of personal lines products;
- RIBO Insurance License
- CAIB or CIP designation, or working towards is considered an asset
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Superior communication skills
- Committed to excellence in customer service and builds strong relationships at all levels
- Skilled user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Familiar with insurance customer relationship software
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Able to prioritize in a busy environment in order to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills
- Works well within a team and independently
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.