Our client is a leading digital insurance brokerage and due to growth they are looking to add a Team Leader to their commercial team. Their Team Leaders have the opportunity to lead, coach and motivate their team while still being able to contribute to the results.
Title: Renewal Team Leader, Commercial Insurance
Location: Remote role, can be anywhere in Ontario
- Must continue to learn and persuade others to continue to learn as well.
- Should build up others and inspire their colleagues to do things that are more challenging than what they might think they are capable of.
- Will be accountable for managing and driving performance to exceed company targets by conducting team meetings and impactful performance plans to elevate results
- Must perform one-on-one meetings with each of their direct reports and work to discover action items to help them improve.
- Actively shadow team members and coach them to lift their performance to achieve desired levels.
- Assist in the onboarding and training of new talent and to set them up for success.
- This is a 50% contributor role and 50% coaching role
- Handle Renewal insurance leads provided
- Assess the needs of potential clients and advise on coverage requirements.
- Advocate for internal process improvements to create efficiencies to remove manual hurdles across the team.
- Map out and make improvements to the customer journey to elevate customer satisfaction as measured through our Net Promoter Score.
- Identify and coach staff to create cross-sell opportunities
- RIBO License required
- 3-5 years commercial insurance experience within a sales role
- Experience with Professional Liability (A&E, consultants, Fintech, media, Tech, med mal etc)
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets consistently.
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CIP and CAIB an asset.
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
Compensation: Competitive salary, quarterly bonus, Benefits and other great perks.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.