Technical Service Representative
Reputalble National Brokerage based downtown Toronto
Work from Home opportunity
As a technical service representative at our clients brokerage, a typical day might include the following:
· Providing back-up support on day to day client services;
· Responding to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner;
· Ensuring accurate and timely issuance of client documentation including certificates of insurance, invoices and Auto ID cards;
· Assisting with data entry; · Ensuring all client records (policies, correspondence, emails, etc.) are uploaded to our system (EPIC) and shared drive;
· Assisting with administrative tasks as required.
This job might be right for you if you:
· Are proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Have previous administrative or insurance brokerage experience (preferred);
· Possess a valid RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) License is considered an asset.
· Thrive on paying attention to details, and work well under the pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities.
· Are focused and motivated to execute your responsibilities in an efficient, accurate, complete and timely manner; · Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Are a driven and enthusiastic learner who’s always looking to improve and develop.
· Enjoy collaborating and working closely with teams; and
· Are committed to attaining or exceeding client expectations.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 647-624-9609. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.