If interested please apply directly on the RSA Careers site.
RSA is one of the world’s longest standing insurance groups, providing protection and peace of mind, for over 300 years, to more than nine million customers, worldwide.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and inquisitive, and driven by a need to deliver value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are proud of our organizational culture which encourages us to embrace each other’s strengths, and respect everyone’s ideas.
At RSA, our desire to be the best has created an exceptional company in which you can build and advance your career. RSA is proud to be ranked among Canada’s Top 100 employers in 2019 and 2020.
To join this award-winning team, and to learn more about us, visit our Careers page.
RSA, Johnson, CNS and Deeks are part of the RSA Group of Companies (“RSA”).
This role is with Deeks Insurance, a Markham based, National Insurance Brokerage focusing on the insurance needs of the Evangelical Church Community and other religious affiliated ministries and educational institutions in Canada. Our innovated and industry leading Evangelical Group Insurance Plan has been serving the church community since 1995. Our partnership with Johnson Insurance allows employees the benefits of affiliation with the RSA Group while maintaining the small business feel and work friendly work environment.
What you'll do in the role
In this role you would you use your passion for sales to sell, upsell and cross-sell our highly competitive and attractive Home, Auto and Recreational Vehicles insurance products through telephony Sales. You will also follow-up on new home and auto insurance policies across the country.
What you'll need
- A current RIBO license is required
- 2+ years’ experience in Personal Lines Home and Auto Insurance and a background in sales and customer service.
- Be self-motivated, with the desire to over produce
- CIP designation or in the process of obtaining this designation would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be Customer focused.
- Enthusiastic approach to selling
- Enjoy working with people.
What you'll receive
- A market-leading, comprehensive Total Rewards Program which includes competitive compensation and bonus, flexible benefits, and pension plan.
- Best-in-class vacation policy that includes paid volunteer, parental leave top-up programs and personal leave days.
- Strong learning culture with a focus on overall development, internal mobility and career advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- A culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion, with a strong focus on community and corporate social responsibility.
At RSA, our purpose is to Make Life Better Together and that starts with our people. We work side by side with driving energy and determination to get better every day, through industry leading thinking, and by listening to and respecting all perspectives. This is how our leaders and our people make an impact. We are forward looking, so we can adapt, evolve and improve, ultimately achieving our better, together. We are committed to creating an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our people managers and leaders successfully manage flexible work arrangements for their teams to ensure they are optimal for both the individual, and the business.
At RSA Canada, we are committed to creating a workplace where our employees thrive; where everybody counts and everyone is heard. Where you can be your whole self at work – wherever that is – everyday. To celebrate differences, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we believe having a diverse workforce which embraces different perspectives makes RSA Canada a more vibrant and creative place to work.
RSA is an equal opportunity employer. We provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you need assistance, please email AODA@RSAGROUP.CA. To learn more, visit our Accessibility page.