Business Development Specialist
Growing Niche Product Line
What will you do?
- Prospect, identify and build profitable niche insurance business within the broker distribution channel.
- Effectively onboard new clients and provide exceptional ongoing care to your existing portfolio.
- Actively collaborate with internal departments, peers and colleagues to leverage areas of expertise that will enhance relationships with our broker partner’s and support their business growth.
- Direct development of both existing and new client relationships through targeted prospecting and sales programs including digital marketing activities to acquire new customers and sales channels.
- Drive revenue by delivering compelling presentations and delivery of information to new and existing brokers, associations, and other opportunities.
- Monitoring industry trends to identify and develop new sales and business opportunities.
- Travel and attendance at various industry and networking events to resume once local restrictions have been lifted due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Self-directed, energetic, and proven track record achieving sales, generating leads, and closing deals.
- University/College graduate with 2-5 years of P&C insurance industry experience
- Level I General Insurance Licence; Level II or CAIB preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Technologically proficient with Salesforce and MS Office
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.