Business Development Coordinator
What will you do?
- Contribute to National Sales targets by contacting brokers to introduce and promote our products.
- Support our Sales Team in the development of new business while retaining existing clients.
- Qualify meetings by gathering the necessary information prior to the initial discovery call to create an outstanding customer experience.
- Works closely with our Sales Team to co-ordinate prospect appointments and generate potential leads.
- Conduct training of brokers on our products including webinars and go-to meetings.
- Travel and attendance at various industry and networking events to resume once local restrictions have been lifted due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Handle general customer enquiries and act as a primary point of contact.
- Post-Secondary Education Graduate (University or College)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sales or Customer Service with a good understanding of sales principles and techniques
- Ability to work independent and within a team environment.
- Proactive approach to developing and maintaining relationships with brokers and colleagues.
- Ability to generate leads by connecting with existing clients.
- Comfortable creating a professional rapport with clients and colleagues.
- High degree of drive, initiative and capable to work independently.
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Software tools (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (including strong Excel skills).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to exercise judgment on matters requiring urgent attention.
- RIBO License a strong asset or expectation of the successful candidate to obtain the license within first 6 months of employment.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.