HUB Financial Inc. is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic MPAT Specialist that will be responsible for running and administering our Masterworks Professional Advisor Training courses. This role requires someone who is organized, comfortable with running webinars, sending communications, and preparing continuing education certificates. This person should be outgoing and comfortable connecting with advisors or jumping into the webinar if needed.
In the off season, this role will be responsible for special projects and helping out where needed. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, has great time management skills, combined with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Organize the MPAT schedule nationally for the year
- Prepare and send out invitations through Act-On
- Track registration, HUB Partner agreements and payment
- Prepare hand-outs and material as well as updating material
- Facilitating webinars in GTW
- Applying for accreditation and issues certificates
- Special projects, such as designing and ordering Christmas cards and gifts
- Helping with webinar overflow
- Helping with communications overflow
- Helping with inbox coverage
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating to all levels within the organization
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing good time management skills
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills and experience collaborating with others
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply to the role here: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Woodbridge-ON/MPAT-Specialist_R0007577