At Duliban Insurance Brokers we are not your average insurance broker, we utilize technology to provide real-time service to our valued clients. You will be challenged to think “outside the box” to use technology to streamline our customer experience and to allow our brokers to continue to provide real time service to our valuable customers and to generate additional leads opportunities.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate leader to play a critical role in our company and its long-term success. In this role, you will lead our digital marking team and will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing strategy. Overseeing a small team of professionals, this position reports directly to the Principal Brokers and will work closely with our management team to lead various projects as well as with our parent company. This individual drive the digital aspects of the user experience of our website and digital tools. This role will be responsible for overseeing third party relationships, analyze analytics, manage results, and measure return on marketing investments.
- Build, implement and execute a marketing strategy fully outlining acquisition strategy, marketing and advertising strategy, resources required, digital program expectations, search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
- Lead, motivate and engage Digital Marketing Team Members with specific and measurable responsibilities while continuing to focus on company wide objectives at all times
- Fully oversee, maintain and change our website to maximize performance, lead conversation and a positive experience for all visitors
- Generate reports on targets for weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Determine a strategy to establish and include metrics and analytics in which are to be gauged daily to measure results.
- Create monthly reports regarding SEO, Website analytics, social, email and niche products.
- Maintain direct relationships with managers and team leaders of our company to assist in programs to assist in making tasks more efficient.
- Manage all acquisition strategies, work with controller to determine costs to acquire, closing ratios and value to our organization.
- Oversee PPC strategy and relationship with third party vendor. Measure their costs and successfulness vs specific metrics.
- Lead digital marketing programs and measure costs and ROIs
- Construct, maintain and oversee dynamic referral programs.
- Develop and oversee strategy on the retargeting of visitors to website.
Third Party Company Management
- Oversee third party relationships, analyze analytics, manage results, and measure investments. Conduct meetings weekly to gauge performance and measure strategy based on results.
- Manage a Search Engine Marketing Firm, PPC Campaigns and subsequent landing pages.
Attributes to be successful
- High Degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to develop and effectively communicate metrics and provide insights and recommendations.
- Ability to have a big-picture view while executing and managing details.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work tasks and maintain focus while working under pressure with shifting priorities.
- Project leadership skills coupled with resourcefulness for execution and delivery
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Patient, enthusiastic, dedicated
- Knowledge of paid and organic search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media metrics, A/ B testing or multivariate and trend analysis.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Website platforms such as SEM Rush, DIIB and Ahrefs and Google Data Studio
- Experience creating and executing a digital strategy on behalf of a company
- 5+ years of experience working in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years leading a team of professionals
- Post Secondary diploma/degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is considered an asset
Please Note: If selected for an interview you will be asked to present a portfolio of your work.
Duliban Insurance Brokers is an award winning third generation Brokerage that has just been named Brokerage of the Year and a Top Insurance Workplace in 2019. With offices across Niagara and Haldimand, our team prides ourselves on helping clients find simple, affordable solutions to all their auto, home, business and farm insurance.
As a valued Dream Team Member you are offered:
- Competitive Compensation including Salary and Bonus structure
- A Benefit Package including; medical, dental and vision coverage
- Access to a Health spending account
- RRSP and DPSP Plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Become a valued member of the Duliban Dream Team and work with a dedicated and motivated team of individuals. Our Team is committed to the clients and communities we serve. Come and join our team!
Duliban Insurance Brokers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require any special assistance or accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please advise our Human Resources Leader.