At Duliban Insurance Brokers we are not your average insurance broker, we utilize technology to provide real-time service to our valued clients. You will be challenged to think “outside the box” to use technology to streamline our customer experience and to allow our brokers to continue to provide real time service to our valuable customers. With offices across Niagara and Haldimand our team prides ourselves on helping clients fine simple, affordable solutions for their home, auto, business and farm insurance.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate leader to join our leadership team and play a critical role in our long-term success. In the role of a Customer Service Manager you will oversee a team of 15-20 insurance professionals spread across our various branches. This position would mentor and support the brokers and help to create efficiencies with the use of technology and be a champion of core company values; team, client and community. The ideal candidate will be able to lead, develop, inspire and manage a team of customer service insurance brokers to meet performance objectives, and to strive to reach a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
- Coaching and Mentor Insurance Brokers in the Customer Service Team.
- Provide reports and metrics based on team performance and client driven data
- Utilize data to improve the customer experience
- Assist in the training of any new hires or those that transition into the Customer Service Team.
- Guide and assist team members on difficult files and work with insurance companies to get a resolution for clients.
- Weekly touchpoints with the team as required
- Work with insurance partners and managers of those companies
- Provide feedback to team members on performance on an ongoing basis
- Conduct performance reviews with customer service team
- Provide support to the team trainer in the onboarding of new staff to the department
- Work with HR on the recruitment of new team members
- Monitor and manage phone queues
- Work alongside the Digital team to create/implement different client communications and streamline workflows
- Lead by example and demonstrate professional conduct in the workplace
- Approve any time off requests and create staffing schedules
- Oversee workflows and responsibilities of the customer service team.
- Work with other leaders to meet organizational goals
- Ensure company regulations and policies are followed and understood by the team.
- Complete file reviews
- Ensure team are accountable to the workflows and work as assigned
- Champion of company values of community, customer service and team
- Any other tasks as required.
Attributes to be successful:
- High Degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and dispute resolution skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maximizing and supporting team members to reach true potential
- Strong analytical skills to develop and effectively communicate metrics and provide insights and recommendations.
- In-depth understanding on personal lines insurance
- Strong understanding of computer systems and ability to create reports
- Ability to have a big-picture view while executing and managing details.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work tasks and maintain focus while working under pressure with shifting priorities.
- Patient, enthusiastic, dedicated
- 5 + years experience in the insurance industry
- 3 + years experience leading or managing a team
- RIBO Licensed in good standing would be ideal but not required (would be a condition of employment to obtain)
- CAIB or CIP would be an asset
- Post Secondary diploma/degree in business/insurance or a related discipline is considered an asset
Duliban Insurance Brokers is an award winning third generation Brokerage that has just been named Brokerage of the Year and a Top Insurance Workplace in 2019 and 2020. With offices across Niagara and Haldimand, our team prides ourselves on helping clients find simple, affordable solutions to all their auto, home, business and farm insurance.
As a valued Dream Team Member you are offered:
- Competitive Compensation including Salary and Bonus structure
- A Benefit Package including; medical, dental and vision coverage
- Access to a Health spending account
- RRSP and DPSP Plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Become a valued member of the Duliban Dream Team and work with a dedicated and motivated team of individuals. Our Team is committed to the clients and communities we serve. Come and join our team!
Duliban Insurance Brokers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require any special assistance or accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please advise our Human Resources Leader.