We offer a competitive total compensation package which includes base salary, group benefits and pension plan, paid time off and other perks/incentives.
Insurance Store is looking for an insurance professional to join our growing personal insurance service team. If you have personal lines insurance knowledge, superior customer service expertise and the ability to deliver quality service to clients, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Personal Insurance Specialist play a critical role in supporting our clients and providing needed information to our Producers, clients, and company underwriters. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our Personal Insurance clients to support new business and renewals while flexing your negotiation and relationship building skills.
What you’ll do:
- Promote and market new personal lines insurance accounts, renewals and obtain competitive insurance quotes
- Service personal lines’ clients - be the point of contact for our personal lines’ clients on mid-year changes, questions, and concerns
- Maintain the highest level of customer service for our existing clients, providing them with assistance and advice for any of their insurance needs in a timely manner.
- Process documentation as required
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- 3 or more years experience working in the insurance industry (insurance carrier or brokerage)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License
- CIP/CAIB designation considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks and deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems – SigXP an asset
- Proficient skill with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Applied Systems software & Microsoft Office suite
We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply – please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusion and equal opportunity employment
At Insurance Store, we are determined to provide a workplace environment that respects the differences of all individuals, gives every employee a voice and ensures better outcomes for everyone.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
ABOUT INSURANCE STORE
We value innovation through partnership. Insurance Store is an innovating and collaborative Canadian insurance brokerage. While new in brand name, we have a history of experience that goes back 130 years. Over the past two years, we’ve been busy building a new model for retail insurance by investing in marketing and omni-channel, digital talent, technology, and underwriting expertise. We’re developing a new model for sales and service to attract and serve new and modern customers in the ways they expect.