Join our team and make a difference! We are passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring we are there when they need us most.
We have an immediate opening for a Personal Insurance Advisor to join our Personal Insurance team. This client facing role has a wide range of responsibilities focused on improving the overall customer experience and offers the opportunity to work remotely from home to start.
Skills You’ll Get To Use
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct care calls and process renewals
- Qualify clients, measure quality of risk, ensure proper risk rating is applied and place with appropriate company
- Sell new policies/write new business to existing or new clients and retain an existing book of business
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals
- Maintain your knowledge on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Participate in community marketing initiatives
What You Bring To The Table
- High School Diploma and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Excellent customer services skills and adept in conflict resolution
- RIBO license preferred, or able to obtain
- Exposure to Epic is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric approach to working with people
What’s In It For You
- Commitment to your growth and development
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible health and dental benefits package
- An RRSP with a company matching component
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
Please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Cambrian Insurance Brokers (a division of BrokerLink), We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That’s why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation