Responsible for leading the commercial insurance team to deliver an outstanding client experience and sales excellence, through training, coaching, mentoring and motivating.
• Managing and overseeing Renewal Process
• Application of all corporate policies and procedures as they apply to the business or to the employees.
• Ensure all procedures are in compliance with audit standards.
• Regular performance reviews with the team
• Coordinating / providing oversight to the advisor team and establish client service plans that prioritize the account activities.
• Assisting client advisors and implement best practices to increase growth of the existing portfolio.
• Leading the strategy and maintain excellent relationships with Insurers
• Collaborating in the development of sales and marketing strategies
• Minimum Level 2 General Insurance License
• Minimum 4 years management experience required.
• University degree or extensive industry experience.
• Minimum 8 years in Commercial Insurance experience.
• High attention to detail and compliance, exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Works well in a fast paced, client-focused environment.
• Experience with EPIC an asset.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Paul Mulcahy and email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details