Are you a seasoned commercial account manager? Are you ready to jump into leadership? Then our client’s Commercial Portfolio Manager role is just the perfect fit for you!
What you will be doing:
- Manage and handle property claims ranging from small to moderate ones.
- Investigate the loss, evaluate the coverage and negotiate the amount of settlement.
- Be a mentor to junior adjusters and provide guidance and strategies to the team.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of commercial lines experience.
- Level 2 license or in the process of acquiring it.
- A CAIB designation is always a plus.
- Knowledge of Power Broker and Microsoft Excel.
- Great communication skills and conflict-management skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.