Opportunity to work with a growing digital insurance company whose goal is to educate customers on having safer roads and homes. Your goal is to answer all questions, before your customers even knew they had them. In that way, you will have more time to engage with your community on safety and help to prevent them from needing insurance as often!
Title: Digital Customer Engagement Representative
Location: Downtown Toronto
Candidates must be able to work flexible shifts during core business hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday), as well as Saturdays.
- Provide a delightful customer experience for our property & casualty insurance mobile application customers, across all channels (phone, chat, email, social media, etc.)
- Develop and improve digital and self-service experience, our insurance products, safety propositions and internal processes, based on trends (qualitative and quantitative) in customer and community interactions
- Be a safety ambassador by engaging the community and provide input on new initiatives to engage the community and grow the safety movement.
- Handle customer complaints and de-escalate negative situations on social media and turn them into positive experiences
- You'll support processes that ensure the right execution of our underwriting rules and digital self-service functionalities
- Represent the voice of the customer in everything we do
- Participating in ad hoc group projects to improve customer experience
- Post-secondary education and / or equivalent on the job experience
- 1 – 3 year with (digital) customer service
- OTL license is required, or have a RIBO and willing to convert to OTL
- Experience with social media in a Business-to-Consumer environment (preferred)
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency with MS Office (specifically word and excel)
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency with MS Dynamics CRM (or comparable CRM)
Compensation: Competitive salary, Bonus up to 20%, 21 vacation days, benefits and RRSP.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.