Stoneridge Insurance Brokers has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
Benefits of working at Stoneridge Insurance Brokers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life & LTD
- Group RRSP & DPSP
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be primarily responsible for the ongoing management of commercial clients, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with the Account Executive to support business development activities while upholding high service standards.
- Minimum 1-2 years of insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Power Broker experience would be an asset
- High level of computer application skills
- Team player with strong work ethic
- RIBO License is required
Stoneridge Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.