This is a salaried position with the opportunity to earn additional income through bonus/commission.
This position is ideal for someone who works consistently and efficiently at providing a high level of quality service to clients. You will work within a team of experienced and skilled individuals who each manage a designated book of business within our Guelph office. Your daily tasks will include taking care of client inquiries, renewals and endorsements and supporting those clients through the claims process. You will also provide advice to clients on their current insurance program along with providing additional appropriate insurance products to manage their risk exposures. This will be done in coordination with insurance company partners.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Personal Lines insurance experience
- A cooperative, and supportive team member
- Attention to detail and responds with the appropriate level of urgency to time sensitive matters
- Will interact with clients in a professional manner while completing the task pleasantly and accurately.
- Current RIBO License is required
- Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, and Outlook
- Experience with TAM broker management system and insurance company portals an asset
Why Join Colley Insurance
- We are an independent family business that has been located in Guelph since 1934
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days (after 2 years)
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 4% of Base Salary
- Company Paid Employee Family Assistance Program
Colley Insurance (operated by T. G. Colley & Sons Limited) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of our community. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.