Excellent opportunity for a strong personal lines insurance leader looking to manage their own agency. Responsibilities include building and executing a business plan and establishing and motivating a team to achieve targets. Must also have the ability to create centres of influence in the community and build lasting relationships.
Title: Agency Manager
Location: London ON
- Develop a quality agency portfolio encompassing finances, operations, recruiting and marketing strategies for the assigned Agency;
- Identify, develop and implement best management practices while establishing and promoting growth by building and expanding centres of influence in the communities;
- Drive and deliver optimal Agency results within appropriate metrics, including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity, customer satisfaction and financial performance, including compliance with all company rules, procedures and standards;
- Recruit and maintain a pipeline of candidates for all roles within the Agency to ensure staffing plans are achieved;
- Lead, coach, motivate and mentor staff ensuring their ability to reach their full potential;
- Develop, recommend and implement rigorous and consistent business plans as well as client retention strategies;
- Deliver the company Brand Value Proposition to ensure our client’s experience a high quality insurance experience;
- Oversee the management of administrative tasks related to day-to-day operations
- A minimum of 7 years management experience, including at least 2 years successfully managing a sales team or business;
- Must have a General Level Two license or be willing to obtain one;
- Must be well connected in the community with a strong focus and desire to build a strategic marketing plan for optimal community presence;
- Strong knowledge of company’s products and underwriting guidelines is preferred;
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic business plan;
- Demonstrated strong coaching, team building, and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic vision and strong communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to influence and a superior ability to negotiate;
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service;
- Ability to problem solve and create solutions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Superior time management and organizational skills;
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Compensation: Competitive salary, quarterly bonus, paid benefits and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.