Our client is looking for a Commercial Lines Marketer who is looking to grow in this business and open to continuous learning. If you are a go-getter and thrives in a collaborative environment, then this company is where you will fit.
What you will be doing:
- Work together with the Account Executive in managing the existing book of business and developing a new portfolio.
- Manage client’s needs and provides recommendations, as needed.
- Prepares submissions to the insurers and policy proposals to clients.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 3 years of commercial insurance experience.
- EPIC experience is highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Level 2 license or in the process of acquiring it within 6 months of hire date - if you are to be a remote candidate, then you must have a level 2.
- CAIB or CIP insurance designation is an asset
- Keen attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and multi-tasking.
- Team player, great communications skills, and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.