Our client is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their fun and energetic personal lines team! You will be a part of one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada. If you have a fun and engaging personality and you want to work in a collaborative environment, then you are who we are looking for.
What you will be doing:
- You will be handling an existing book of personal lines business.
- Work on general personal lines, high net worth clients, and ICBC.
- Manage clients’ needs and provide any support needed like up-selling and cross-selling.
- Must be able to service walk-in clients and do Autoplan and use ICBC Policy Center.
What we are looking for:
- Must have personal lines broker experience and familiar with different company portals.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the field.
- Knowledge of EPIC & Applied Rating is always an asset.
- Level 2 license, or acquiring it within 6 months of hire.
- Independent, tech-savvy, and strong computer skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.