Our client is looking for a Commercial Director who values excellent customer service and provides mentorship to staff. If you want to be in a stable organization with minimal turnover, then you’ve found your home.
What you will be doing:
- Work together with the commercial team in helping clients understand their insurance needs.
- Oversee the renewal process, including policy review and delivery of policy to clients.
- Provides mentoring, training, consistent performance review, and developing of career path for staff.
- Collaborate with different departments like marketing and underwriting to make sure that business is growing.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 10 years of commercial insurance experience.
- 5 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Level 2 license or would be an asset if you have level 3.
- EPIC experience is highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Keen attention to details, excellent organization and management skills, and multi-tasking.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.