Highly Successful Agents can earn $100,000+
Considering the current affairs, Allstate will be conducting virtual interviews and have arranged for new hires to work remotely until it is deemed safe to return to office.
Through our Employee Value Proposition, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
We have offices in the following locations: Mississauga, Milton, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Guelph, Stratford, Windsor, Ottawa, Sudbury
If contacted, the Recruiter will ask you which location you are most interested in.
If you are an enthusiastic, results-driven networker that is looking for a challenging-yet-rewarding career opportunity, we want you to join our team. This role offers you the opportunity to work close to home while providing the flexibility to take your salary to new heights. With our performance bonus programs, our most successful agents have earned over $100,000 per year.
Role Designation: Hybrid 3-4 days in Office
Benefits of becoming a Business Development Representative
- Commission driven income potential with a minimum guarantee
- Competitive monthly and quarterly bonus programs
- Comprehensive group benefits customizable to your needs
- Retirement and savings plan options
- Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, plus many other products and services)
- Onboarding and New Agent Training programs that set you up for success
- Individualized coaching from our sales leaders, including paid training and licensing
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Strong brand recognition with corporate and local marketing support
- Consistently listed as a Best Employer in Canada since 2012
- Understand your customer’s needs to sell the right coverage
- Build your network and effectively manage those relationships
- Work within your community and become a trusted advisor
- Passionate about sales with a proven track record of building your own leads
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Highly motivated, target driven and believes in delivering on quality to our customers
- Excellent at generating strong leads and experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) s
- Proven effective relationship management and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- Experience in the insurance industry is an asset
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is a leading home and auto insurer focused on providing its customers prevention and protection products and services for every stage of life. The company is proud to have been named a Best Employer in Canada for nine consecutive years and prioritizes supporting employees and fostering an inclusive, welcoming corporate culture. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates through partnerships with charitable organizations, employee giving and volunteerism. Serving Canadians since 1953, Allstate strives to provide reassurance with its "You’re in Good Hands®" promise.
We are proud to be recognized as a #Kincentric Best Employer since 2012!