HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business in our Barrie, ON office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Meeting existing clients’ needs, including quotations, premium adjustments, endorsements
- Client enquiries, taking claims and handling renewals
- Prepare and monitor insurance submissions, proposals, and summaries of insurance
- Processing of binders, certificates and billings
- Take client calls and answer questions regarding coverages, accept and process online quotes,
- Act as one of the primary points of contact on accounts; responsible for maintaining key client and insurer relationships
- Negotiate with insurers on coverage and price so as to best meet the needs of the client in conjunction with the producer
- Collect premiums from clients in a timeline pursuant to HUB standards
- Utilizing third party systems for policy issuance
- Advocate for clients during claims process
- Other related duties as may be required from time to time
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years commercial insurance experience
- CAIB or CIP (or working towards)
- RIBO license
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Sound negotiation and sales skills
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please click on the link to apply: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Barrie-ON/Account-Manager--Commercial-Lines_R0008420