Our client is hiring a Commercial Insurance Marketer to join our highly experienced team. The candidate will be responsible for submitting business to insurers on behalf of our Producers, reviewing and advising coverage gaps and preparing client presentations. This position will contribute to our continued growth appetite for Commercial Lines and building and maintaining our excellent client relationships and ensuring their coverage needs continue to be met.
• Prepare RFQs, proposals & binders for submission
• Maintain strong relationships with the underwriters, business development managers, producers & Account Managers to fully understand client requirements
• Exceptional knowledge of insurer products & target segments to ensure best possible coverage solution
• Analyze client coverage needs, exposures, loss history & provide targeted risk management recommendations
• Communicate with all key stakeholders to ensure they remain fully informed of marketing progress
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility of coverages etc.
• Continuously improve your technical and market knowledge through ongoing training & networking
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
• Represent Paisley Manor professionally in the marketplace and build your insurer relationship
• Minimum 3+ years commercial insurance experience
• R.I.B.O. required. C.I.P. designation &/or C.A.I.B desired or at minimum working towards the designation (s)
• Client development/relationship management experience in Commercial Lines desired
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of Canadian P&C marketplace, insurers, products & trends
• University / College degree desired
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and effective problem solving skills
• Ability to be a self starter with strong communication & organizational skills
• Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and EPI
Key Employee Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package
• Professional Development Courses and Designations
• Opportunity to work with an experienced and respected team of insurance professional
Perks: Work from home options, Benefits, competitive base and a team oriented culture.