Personal Insurance Account Manager
Based in Guelph
In house- Opportunity for growth
Well Established Brokerage
A salaried position with the opportunity to earn additional income through bonus/commission.
This position is ideal for someone who works consistently and efficiently at providing a high level of quality service to clients. You will work within a team of experienced and skilled individuals who each manage a designated book of business within their Guelph office. Your daily tasks will include taking care of client inquiries, renewals and endorsements and supporting those clients through the claims process. You will also provide advice to clients on their current insurance program along with providing additional appropriate insurance products to manage their risk exposures. This will be done in coordination with insurance company partners.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Personal Lines insurance experience
- A cooperative, and supportive team member
- Attention to detail and responds with the appropriate level of urgency to time sensitive matters
- Will interact with clients in a professional manner while completing the task pleasantly and accurately.
- Current RIBO License is a must
- Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, and Outlook
- Experience with TAM broker management system and insurance company portals an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.