Our family oriented Insurance brokerage is seeking a qualified candidate to fullfill a Level II Insurance Broker position. We are located in the village of Standard, about 40 Km's east of Strathmore in the heart of Wheatland country. The successful candidate will bring a high level of professionalism to the position with the ability to work independently. Farm and Commerical Insurance experience is an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties are:
- Preparing and reviewing insurance quotes and policies
- Advocating for clients
- Meeting with and communicating with clients
- Submitting and monitoring insurance claims
- Attend meetings and seminars and maintaining CE credits
- Farm site visits and assessments
- Concentrate on renewals and targeted growth
Skills and qualifications:
- Licensed Level II Insurance Broker with 3-5 years of experience preffered
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Methodical and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a team approach
- A positive attitude and a passion for helping people
Gate agencies Ltd. offers a family oriented and friendly working environment in a small office of approximately 10 employees. We focus on personal lines and farm insurance products with some commercial clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive employment package with top dollar for the right candidate and are not commission based.
Gate agencies Ltd has been operating in the Village of standard for over 50 years an is a multi generational family owned And operated brokerage. We also offer Alberta treasury branch and Alberta Registry services to the community
Standard, Alberta has a population of approximately 400 with many amenities, local businesses and recreational opportunities
For more in formation or supply interested qualified candidates should contact Brett Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org