Our client is looking for an established Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team. They want an insurance professional who is confident and who contributes to a positive work environment. This brokerage strives to create a sense of comradery amongst its employees. Happy brokers = happy clients.
- Maintain and demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics and values.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with staff, clients, and business contacts
- Analyze client’s risk exposure and make appropriate recommendations
- Quote and write new business for new and existing clients, while maintaining service levels for an existing book of business
- Review renewals/endorsements for accuracy
- Upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Deliver superior customer service without sacrificing integrity
- Keep up to date on company partner products, offerings, and market intelligence
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to work effectively on both micro and macro problems
- Develop and maintain industry relationships
- Meet assigned production targets by increasing revenues with existing clients
- Keep up to date with follow ups/activities
- Perform various duties as assigned and support other members of the team
You are a knowledgeable and positive insurance professional who likes to come in and get their work done. You take in your work and treat others the way you want to be treated. You have chosen insurance as your career and now you are simply looking for a brokerage to call home.
- 5 years’ experience in personal lines
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Level 2 Insurance License would be an asset
- CAIB would be an asset
- Excellent track record and relationships with clients.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to Katie@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.