Our client is looking for a highly motivated and driven personal lines sales consultant to join their team! New office location in Sherwood Park, AB. The successful candidate must have a complete and thorough understanding of personal lines insurance. This position has the opportunity in the future to lead a team to success!
- Manage and grow a personal lines book of business
- Act as contact person for personal lines referrals
- Implement procedural changes specific to personal lines
- The successful candidate is the key liaison between the insurance companies and the personal lines department
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Present and explain products to clients
- Stay aware of market trends
- Take calls and act as key source of information
- Document and resolve complaints, problems and concerns
- Mentor and coach Jr. Staff members
Ideally, you have over 5 years of personal lines experience and have a knack for selling. We expect you to take initiative and do what’s right for the client. You are a self-starter and work hard. You will reap the rewards of your labour and start to build a personal lines team of your own.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB or CIP would be considered and asset
- Able to travel when necessary
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office products with strong computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing
About the Company:
Our client is a growing independent property and casualty insurance brokerage that is excited to begin a phase of expansion. They are located in central Alberta and have thrived off of their reputation for excellent customer service. They are a tightknit organization where the employees support one another both in and outside the office. This client prides itself on the flexibility it affords its employees. They allow their staff to approach tasks in the manner that is best suited for the individual as opposed to micromanaging all activities.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.