**Signing Bonus**for Candidates applying before October 1st,2021.
$500.00 signing bonus* (Yes, $500.00 on your first pay cheque!)*
$1,000.00 retention bonus after your first 6 months of uninterrupted service**
As a Licensed Insurance Advisor, you’ll work from your home temporarily during the current Pandemic. You will be joining a dynamic, diverse and supportive team. You will work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity.
We believe in human-centered, high-quality customer experiences. Using chats, phone calls and emails as working tools, you’ll be there to listen, support and problem solve for Optima customers while offering insurance products and services on behalf of some of Canada’s major financial services and insurance companies
You're an ideal candidate if:
- You have a Current Life license (LLQP) – issued by Quebec Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) or in the process of completing the exams required by the AMF
- Your oral & written communication skills are stellar and you are fluent in either or both English and French
- You are able to work 8 hour shifts scheduled between Monday to Friday, and occasional weekend shifts (split shifts available)
We are seeking individuals who have the ability to work from home during the Pandemic, and can work from our Montreal location thereafter... The following requirements should be met in order for you to capitalize on this opportunity:
- Laptop or PC (Google Chrome book or Apple Mac book not compatible)
- Windows 10 as an operating system
- Unlimited High speed Internet
- Mobile Phone or residential land line with unlimited incoming and outgoing calls
- Antivirus set up on your computer or Laptop
- Headset for answering and making calls
- A closed secure space to work comfortably for entire shifts.
Benefits of Joining Optima:
- Guaranteed base + bonuses and incentives
- Full time, permanent position
- $500.00 signing bonus (Yes, $500.00)*
- $1,000.00 retention bonus**
- Work from Home during COVID
- Progressive benefits package
- Paid Training on a wide range of products
- Flexible scheduling, work life balance
- Casual business environment
- Bilingual premium
- Full payment of your E&O, and provincial licenses as needed across Canada
- World-class technology for contact by phone, email, web-chat
- Supportive work environment that will recognize your efforts & help you grow in skill and ability
- Strong learning culture with a focus on overall development, internal mobility and career advancement.
About Us: Optima Insurance Services is a full sales and services provider dedicated to supporting financial services and insurance companies in the Canadian market. Our team of Life and Accident & Sickness (Insurance of Persons) Licensed Insurance Advisors provides support across all provinces and territories.
At Optima, you are joining an innovative, supportive and performance-based work environment. You will be encouraged to develop your personal and professional goals
Location: Temporarily work from home - once a return to the office is possible; located in historic Old Montreal. You will love our beautiful, bright modern office in a classic building 5 minutes from Champs-de-Mars metro.