Sales Insurance Broker
Work from Home Anywhere in Canada
National Brokerage -RIBO Licensed
Base plus Commissions - NO Cold Calling - Leads Provided
The Role as a Sales Insurance Broker you will receive paid training, a competitive salary and benefits package along with opportunity for growth within our rapidly expanding group of companies. In this position, leads are provided to you, no cold calling or sourcing your own leads!
• Identify customer needs and meets or exceeds expectations.
• Manage customer calls and meet sales objectives.
• Develop and maintain auto and property insurance product knowledge expertise.
• Correctly input customer underwriting information into a quoting system.
• Generate a premium estimate and discuss product and price options with the client.
• Sell the policy based on the features of the product and the company.
• Up-sell and cross-sell policy coverage.
• Answer inquiries about coverage, deductibles, processes, claims, etc.
Skills and Requirements
• Proven sales success.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong multitasking abilities.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
• Insurance experience is not required.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.