What is the opportunity?
LLQP Licensed OR Unlicensed, you are welcome to apply now!
As a Financial Security Advisor, Advice Centre (Incoming calls), you will contribute to the clients experience and meeting the team sales plan and revenue objectives by providing client advice, service and Life insurance solutions to meet their needs. You will take a client focused approach to effectively navigating the need assessment discussion, acknowledging and understanding the request to ensure client decision confidence when providing an insurance or servicing solution. In addition, you will be accountable to identify cross sell and referral opportunities, collaborate with sales partners with the goal of deepening the proprietary client relationship. Accountable to ensure due diligence of procedures, process, regulatory compliance
What will you do?
- Provides a superior client experience, creating clients as advocates by listening and connecting with clients through discovery discussions and providing insurance solutions
- Contributes to team sales plan by achieving new business, up sell, cross sell and referrals goals
- Maximize opportunity spotting with all clients to: deepen client relationship, increase number of products per client and improve client retention
- Identify needs and collaborate with RBC sales partnerships within and outside of the RBC Insurance Advice Centre, when required to meet client needs and maximize opportunity spotting with all clients to increase effective client referrals to RBCI Partners, improve sales results and contribute to a superior client experience
- Ensure effective use of technology, tools and sales resources with all clients, ensuring advice driven discussions occur and are documented
What do you need to succeed?
- A valid Insurance of persons license (LLQP) issued by the Quebec Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) OR willingness to complete the certificate by start date
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Professional customer service skills and a talent for listening, establishing rapport, and finding the right solutions for clients
- An excellent telephone manner and intermediate level of IT skills as well as strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- A committed willingness and understanding of the expectation to work flexible shifts, as our Centre is open Monday - Friday, 08:00am to 8:00pm
- Call centre experience, an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock options
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team. By joining RBC Insurance, you also become part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 1 Place Ville-Marie
Work Hours/Week: 37,5
Work Environment: Call Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/24/2021
Req ID: 400797