Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial and client-focused Marketer! You will be a part of one of the largest insurance brokers in BC. If you have a fun and engaging personality and you want to work in a collaborative environment, then you are who we are looking for.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with internal and external parties for new business and renewals.
- Develop and plan marketing initiatives using extensive insurance experience.
- Negotiate terms for new business, mid-term, and renewal changes with insurance companies.
- Coordinate with the production team to prepare up-to-date summaries and client proposals.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' commercial marketing experience.
- Level 2 license or in the process of acquiring it within 6 months of hire date.
- EPIC and Policy Works knowledge is always welcome.
- Independent, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and strong computer skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.