Our client is on a hunt for a Personal Lines Manager who would want to dip their toes into Commercial too.
What you will be doing:
- Inventory control, batching
- Managing the personal lines book which also includes some VIP/high net worth clients
- There will be Autoplan and fleet accounts to service (minimal/rare walk-ins)
- Assist on high profile commercial accounts
- Retention of book and providing a high level of service
- Generating quotes, cross-sell and up-sell all lines of insurance
- Post-sales customer service: re-market accounts, process renewals, endorsements,
- Respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- Level 2 license
- At least 3 years of personal lines experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong and clear written and oral communication - ability to deliver technical information
- Confidence and comfort dealing with high-net-worth clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team player - willing to step in and roll up your sleeves to assist as needed
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to Bea Dizon at email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.