This job is located in Toronto, ON
Do you want to make a big impact and grow with one of North America’s leading Insurtech organizations?
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Specialist with 1- 5 years of prior experience in Insurance services. If you are a quick learner, can easily engage in conversations and are comfortable in working with clients on matters concerning Insurance coverage, consulting with them on insurance needs, endorsements, and more, then this could be the role for you! We are looking for someone highly motivated, enthusiastic and a great team player who can enable sales and growth for the organization.
Any prior experience and knowledge in the Insurance Line would be an asset for this role
About The Role
Foxquilt is a leading Insurance technology company focused on empowering small
businesses and B2B networks to save on small business insurance. We’re introducing
new products to the market that finally provide businesses with greater value and
buying power. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our sales leadership, offering your fresh
ideas and strategic insights that will be an integral contribution to our journey to
simplify the lives of business owners
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage inbound leads to convert requests for insurance into new business
- Answering phone calls from phone queue to potential clients and responding to their inquiries
- Assess the needs of potential clients and advise on coverages
- Offer continuous support from quote to sale to deliver a seamless client experience
- Account Management to support the ongoing needs of commercial clients.
- Active participation in weekly team meetings
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our insurance products and the ability to communicate our value proposition effectively
Education, Experience, and Expectations
- Insurance Diploma/Post-Secondary education in Business, Insurance or equivalent experience (ex. finance).
- RIBO License (required)
- 1-5 years of insurance industry experience
- Experience with Applied Epic and HubSpot is considered an asset
- Proficiency in G Suite - Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player
- Ability to route inbound phone queue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in Foxquilt (Employee Stock Options)
- Excellent extended health and dental benefits
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- Casual dress-code
- Opportunity to work with a talented, supportive, extremely diverse team
- Office in Downtown Toronto (at 1 Yonge Street) with a great view of the water!
- Social events, regular celebrations of milestones, and birthdays!
- Flexible work environment, with opportunities to work from home
- Fun, friendly, diverse, social, and collaborative environment
- A place to grow and advance in your career
How do you apply for this position?
Foxquilt Insurance Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages applications from qualified candidates of all abilities who bring diverse backgrounds, skills, experiences, and ideas. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process upon request. If you require accommodation, please contact Michelle Laughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org