Totten Insurance Group Company is growing and is looking for a strong Technical Assistant (Insurance Processor) to join their dynamic team in Montreal, QC. This is a fast paced environment and requires strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and with our Underwriters. The role is critical in processing on a timely basis on a number of insurance systems. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and be part of the continuing success of one of the leading Insurance Wholesalers in Canada. The preferred candidate will be self-motivated and well organized, with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Data entry of insurance policy information into different databases
- Issuance of new policies and renewals in English and French
- Generate and distribute renewal list to Underwriters
- Insuring accuracy and data integrity through communicating with underwriters and underwriter assistants
- Assorted filing, data entry and report production
- Handling incoming and outgoing courier mail
- Address incoming client calls and address inquiries
- Receptionist relief
- Other duties as may be required
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in a similar processing role or broker support
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Experience in the Insurance industry desired
- Experience with TAM and Policy Works Insurance Systems desired
- Prior experience working for an Managed General Agent (MGA) an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Prior data entry experience required
- Strong sense of urgency and results focused
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-deadline and fast-paced environment
- The preferred candidate will be self-motivated and well organized, with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
Totten Insurance Group is Canada’s leading national MGA provider of niche products and innovative solutions. Totten Group is committed to servicing brokers across the country and is comprised of six divisions: Personal Lines; Commercial Property; Commercial Casualty; Hospitality; Construction and Professional Liability. With offices across Canada, Totten Group’s corporate office resides in Toronto ON, and has other locations in Oakville ON, Dartmouth NS, Winnipeg MB, Montreal QC, and Vancouver BC. Learn more at www.tottengroup.com.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
To apply to this role directly, please click on the link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Montreal-QC/Bilingual-Technical-Assistant_R0009673-1