This role is located in Burlington, ON
Desjardins Insurance is the leading insurance company in Canada which operates the largest agency network in Ontario and Quebec. We are an established Agency in Burlington with a 17 year track record of providing great insurance and financial services to customers across the GTA.
Are you interested in Sales and Servicing for Insurance and Financial Services products? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Desjardins Insurance Agent may be the career for you!
- OTL/RIBO - Property & Casualty license (must have)
- LLQP license is an asset, but not needed
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Experience in sales and marketing of insurance products is an asset
- Self-motivation is a must
- Sales of auto insurance and home insurance to meet Agency targets
- Service clients on inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarifications
- Perform customer-focused, needs-based reviews and educate customers about insurance options
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth opportunities for advancement
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send in your application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.