Personal Lines Senior Claims Adjuster
based in Waterloo or Kitchener ideally
An established insurer, in business over 150 years, they are now evolving to an insurance company driven to price insurance more accurately using science and technology.
They have re-structured and re-engineered almost every facet of how core insurance systems should work, including claims. Their adjusters have access to tools never seen in the industry before, all focused on streamlining the claims process for their customers to get them back on their feet faster.
Family comes first:
We are looking for people who have:
- Minimum 5 years of full handle desk adjusting experience handling personal property claims (home, landlord, condo, tenant)
- Experience managing fire and other complex claims
- Experience working with large national contractors
- Drive and an eagerness to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- A desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Successfully worked with opposing counsel and third-party adjusters
- Their mindset on helping our customers get back on their feet quickly
- A solid understanding of basic building construction
- Experience with Xactimate estimates
- The ability to be empathetic to our customers in their time of need
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.