We are working with one of Canada’s leading insurance companies who looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their team. As a member of the Direct Marketing team, responsible for the end-to-end aggregator partnerships strategy and program KPI’s. The incumbent will touch all aspects of the aggregator partnerships business, including marketing, pricing, measurement, business development, and go-to-market deliverables. This individual will possess a strong ability to influence others with a willingness to challenge the status quo, able to work collaboratively and confidently with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Toronto/ Hybrid work from home
- Manage strategic partnerships, ensuring mutual benefit for both parties. This will include business development, relationship management, and unlocking new ways to acquire new customers through our aggregator partner networks.
- Develop a strategy for each aggregator partner with the goal of acquiring net new customers and adding value to our existing customer base.
- Support tactical development and oversee the operations and go-to-market functions, including sales plans, offer creation and fulfilment, program measurement, creative implementation, as well as system & platform enablement.
- Gain alignment and program buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders. Ensuring aggregator partners are aligned with company Direct goals and progressing towards critical program milestones.
- Responsible for the program’s KPIs. This will include managing the partnership forecast & marketing budget, adjusting levers accordingly to ensure targets are achieved, balancing program efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leveraging data to identify new opportunities for growth
- Create a performance culture within the partnership relationship, performing monthly & quarterly performance updates
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in marketing
- Ability to lead and execute at various levels, balancing both strategy & marketing execution
- Strong people skills, the ability to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and ability to work within a team
- Seasoned negotiation skills & experience to maximize mutual benefit for strategic partnerships
- Data-driven growth mindset, with the ability to apply and execute actionable insights.
- Thrive in a changing and ambiguous environment, handling shifting demands with ease
- Influence decisions and gain alignment across broad stakeholder groups with diverse needs
- Self-directed and organized to prioritize projects, manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, and meet objectives in an exciting and agile environment
- Solid communication skills, with both external partners and internal cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence and comfortable presenting in a leadership forum
- Experience in a partnership/vendor management capacity
- Working experience in marketing, B2B preferred but not required
Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits, pension plan, bonus and more
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.