What You’ll Do
• Meeting and/or exceeding individual sales targets as well as department goals
• Provide expert advice, recommendations and assistance to potential clients regarding travel and health insurance coverage tailored to their needs.
• Prepare documentation for potential clients: complete applications, issue insurance certificates and prepare applications for processing.
• Maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with our partner insurers service representatives
• Resolving any concerns with a professional demeanour by leveraging product and service knowledge
• Servicing existing accounts or quoting new prospects using Company Portals
• Representing the brokerage at industry functions when required
• Keeping current on industry changes, underwriting rules and workflow processes
• Actively participate in training initiatives
What You Bring
• Ability to communicate clearly and explain complex insurance matters in both official languages (French and English).
• Passion for customer service and sales; dedication to providing a top-notch customer experience.
• Typically, 2 years’ experience in accident and health insurance in a “once & done” environment
• Major market portal experience is an asset (Blue Cross, Tugo, Manulife, etc.).
• Possesses and displays professional presentation and demeanor and a solid understanding of the travel insurance business in a sales-focused environment
• Strong team player—Ability to adapt to and collaborate with various team members and individuals
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced & demanding environment while keeping customer service a priority
• Self-managing with strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills expected including fluency in Broker management systems – EPIC fluency is an asset
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
• License in Accident and Health Insurance in good standing required (FR: permis d’assurance contre la maladie ou les accidents)
Interested candidates please contact Daher Hassan at 416-868-6711 x.224 or forward your resume in confidence to Daher@dgacareers.com If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.