Seeking an energetic and entrepreneurial individual to join their team as an Underwriter / Senior Underwriter. Full-time position, based in Toronto, that will report directly to the Head of Financial Lines.
Working for our client, you will be responsible for managing and growing a national portfolio of financial lines for not-for-profit organizations and private and public companies. You will develop relationships with our broker partners and capacity providers and represent the client’s brand within the Canadian and international marketplaces. You can also expect to prepare regular insights for the executive team, contribute meaningfully to ideation sessions, marketing initiatives and strategic projects.
- The ideal candidate is adaptable, naturally curious, and captivated by user-experience. This individual should also:
- have a minimum of one year of management liability underwriting experience
- be working towards (or have earned) the Registered Professional Liability Underwriter designation , prefer highly analytical and detail-oriented work
- be able to think critically about a problem and collaborate to solve it
- be comfortable working with the pace of a rapidly growing business
- be capable of prioritizing tasks and managing multiple deadlines
- be eager to share ideas with your teammates
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 35 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.