Our client is looking for an experienced and driven individual who will be excited about building their own book of business or bring with them their own commercial book of business. with a small to medium sized Alberta based brokerage.
Our client is a regional Alberta based Insurance Brokerage. They are a reputable, sales focused, and entrepreneurial organization, known for their great customer service, large market connections and exceptional insurance knowledge. You will be working in an environment that strives to deliver the best customer experience possible. The compensation/benefits package will be tailored based on the successful candidate’s experience and strengths.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in commercial insurance. Building new relationships with potential clients is your strength, as this leads to building your book of business.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Insurance designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Level II Alberta Insurance License.
- A minimum of 3-5 years commercial broking experience.
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Ability to qualify leads and follow up to build the book of business.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-885-1849 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.