Title: Accident Benefits Adjuster
Location: Work from Home - anywhere in Ontario
- Investigation and settlement of injury claims (first party).
- Interpreting insurance policy wordings, determine policy coverages and reserves.
- Ensure prompt and equitable settlement of claims.
- Ensure superior customer service experience for policyholders.
- Advise distribution partner on possible coverage opportunities.
- Minimum post-secondary education or equivalent and/or a Kinesiology or Science Degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years as a claims advisor or similar role and/or have a medical background and experience working with injured patients.
- Enrolled in, or completion of, CIP designation.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Proficient keyboard skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate to reach goals.
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently.
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.