Day to day commercial lines claims administration for our wide range of commercial clients, ranging from small to mid-sized up to and including large, complex multi-national accounts; working with our producers and account managers to coordinate intake and reporting of new claims, monitoring and documenting ongoing claims development, creating reports and loss runs. Occasional follow ups with the respective claims’ groups and adjusters at various insurers and independents is also a feature of the role.
- 2-5 years Commercial Lines claims experience
- Familiar with full claims administration workflow, from initial claims intake through to closed claims
- RIBO License required, and other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc. would be considered an asset
- Team player, be detail oriented, focused on timely and responsive service, and have a strong work ethic advocating for clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Comfortable communicating and working with both clients and colleagues for claims related matters
- Ability to use knowledge and creativity in developing reports, loss runs and related claims documents
- Computer knowledge and experience with TAM or equivalent BMS
- Knowledge of Word and Excel would be an asset
- Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic environment
- Self-directed, and able to assist with claims review, analysis and reports for large, multi-line accounts
- Organized with effective time management skills would be an asset
- A network in insurance industry claims would be considered an asset
- Experience with claims in a ‘hard’ insurance market cycle would be considered an asset
RRJ Insurance Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.