Personal Lines Inside sales Insurance Broker
What makes us unique?
- Guaranteed salary and uncapped monthly commission structure.
- No cold calling, we provide you with the leads
- 100% work from home
- Best in class training program
- 2 weeks paid training to secure your Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) license
- 1-2 weeks paid onboarding to ensure you are familiar with speaking to our products, effectively able to utilize the various platforms required and comfortable with all support resources
- An experienced Team Leader who was proven success leading high performing teams virtually
- Full benefits after 90 days - no deductions from your paycheck
- Three weeks’ vacation in year one. Take time as needed in year two and onward so long as you are meeting your performance targets
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Parental leave program
We are looking to hire a team of fully remote Sales Brokers who are self-motivated, talented, accountable and detail-oriented to join our growing team. As a Insurance Broker, you will work closely with customers to find solutions for their insurance needs. You are driven by success and meeting or exceeding goals and thrive on being rewarded for your hard work.
We are looking for someone who has the following characteristics:
- Enjoy competitiveness, and you constantly look for ways to measure yourself against your peers
- Possess leadership qualities, and you are not afraid to exert pressure to influence others
- Strives for win-win outcomes, and you are willing to take risks
- Possesses the self-discipline and conscientiousness to service customers and develop the business from that customer on successive sales calls
- Possess an appropriate sense of urgency, as exemplified in your need to see the sale progress and to bring situations to a resolution
- High energy and an authentic drive and desire for success
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following areas:
- 2+ years of insurance broker experience in any province
- Highly effective multi-tasking and client management skills
- Excellent communication practices, both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel, Applied Rating Services and working in a BMS
- The ability to identify and react accurately to the behavior and emotions of customers
- A refusal to allow rejection on one sale call to affect your ability to perform on the next
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at 416-868-6711 ext 234 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.