Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As a Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor you will provide Home and Auto planning and advice to the personal market. You are focused on new sales acquisition through client focused insurance advice and solutions based on an insurance needs analysis that satisfies the client’s needs. You will contribute to team sales success and deepening client relationships through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners. You will be focused on meeting the needs of the personal market through the full suite of RBCI Home and Auto products.
What will you do?
- You will be assigned 2 days per week to the Home and Auto Advice Centre working remotely and 3 days per week in a hybrid work arrangement in Field Sales working out of the office location. After one year in role, and upon meeting role expectations, the requirement to work in the Advice Centre will no longer be required and you will work full-time as a Field Sales Home and Auto Advisor.
- Provide existing clients with excellent advice and strong client experience necessary to retain their business.
- Promotes Client First mindset by meeting clients at their convenience, either virtually or in an RBC Insurance store location.
- Increase external network to contribute to the community and to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centres of influence
- Contribute to team sales success through achievement of individual sales goals and through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners
What do you need to succeed?
- General Insurance License (OTL)
- Proven professional sales experience
- Results oriented and driven to succeed
- Proven success in achieving sales targets
- Experience with business development and relationship management
- An existing network of referrals and centre’s of influence
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive “Total Rewards” package including health benefits, pension, retirement, and investment plans
- The opportunity to be rewarded and recognized for your hard work through our generous compensation program
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ongoing training and continuous learning
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.