Property Damage Appraiser
100% Work From Home Opportunity
Paying well above market rate
Our client is looking for an exceptional Property Damage Appraiser to help drive excellence in our claims function for moderate to highly complex residential property claims. To offer our policyholders a fast and positive customer experience, we use proprietary systems that have streamlined and automated many of the legacy inefficiencies in the claims process. Adjusters will have access to tools never seen in the industry before, all focused on making the claims process easier so that our customers can get back on their feet faster.
• Work with insurance restoration contractors to complete review and approval of emergency and repair estimates generated for insurance claims to confirm scope and pricing accuracy
• Negotiate with contractors to determine changes that are required for estimate approval
• Work with internal adjusters on files that require further review if an exception or addition is being recommended by the contractor
• Assist with complaint handling and resolution when required
• Identify improvements required to streamline estimate review process
• Establish metrics to measure personal productivity and service levels required to meet the needs of the claims department
PROPERTY DAMAGE APPRAISER
• Recognize and recommend changes to process and procedures to balance the need to be competitive while providing quality service
• Experience creating accurate repair scopes using Xactimate
• Comprehensive knowledge of building codes at the provincial and national level
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.