MYCOR Insurance Solutions is actively seeking a growth focused, Commercial Lines Account Manager who is interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of small to mid size businesses. Primary Objectives/Duties of a MYCOR Insurance Solution Commercial Lines Account Manager include the following:
- Managing the renewal process for existing clients including preparing renewal proposals and binders;
- Preparing appropriate documentation, completing applications for new customers, and issuing insurance certificates;
- Advising on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Manage the administration of 3rd party financed premiums;
- Submitting and following up on claims;
- Contacting underwriters to discuss and negotiate policy terms for purposes of quotations; renewals and endorsements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines;
- Providing outstanding client service in a professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Minimum 3+ years commercial insurance experience
- Post-secondary education, undergraduate degree preferred
- R.I.B.O license required as well as C.I.P, C.R.M and/or C.A.I.B or at minimum working towards one of these designations
- Client development/relationship management experience
- Strong sales background with demonstrated business acumen
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerBroker
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter in confidence to Gilda Aloia at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.