HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Personal Lines team based in our Sarnia office.
This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for development, advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service; both verbal and written
- Prepare client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices for broker review
- Respond to inbound telephone inquires
- Process client requests/changes on company portals
- Support brokerage growth targets and sales goals, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities as well as retention targets
- Assist in resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met
- Data entry assignments as needed
- Attend regular training/learning sessions to develop industry knowledge, policies & procedures and processing requirements
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and customer service work experience required
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in the Insurance industry is beneficial
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service and/or sales
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows (training provided)
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB’s Core Values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Effective organization, time and collaborative skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Entrepreneurship – encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service – serving customers, communities and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
If you are energetic, well networked or involved in your communities, a successful sales representative and would like to become a successful Licensed Broker, apply now!
Click on the link to apply directly: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Sarnia-ON/Administrative-Assistant_R0013200