APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who live our core values of Candor, Integrity, Adventure, Desire and Courage every day. Being a part of APOLLO offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves, and help build APOLLO as a leader on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
We are looking for a sales driven, Insurance Advisor to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client- centered sales professional, who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
- Handle insurance leads provided to you by APOLLO
- Assess the needs of potential clients to advise on coverage requirements
- Work alongside Insurance Product team to market leads to a variety of carriers
- Persistently engage leads to convert requests for insurance into customers
- Offer continuous support from information gathering, quote and to bind to deliver a seamless client experience in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the suite of APOLLO products and help clients with any questions
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and insights to enhance products offerings over time
- This position requires a sales oriented and outgoing individual with a proven history of sales, networking and ability to close.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Level 2 license, RIBO licence is required
- 3-4 years experience min. in an insurance sales role. Commercial lines experience requires, personal lines an asset
- Passion for Sales
- Persistence and motivation to meet set targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
- Independent, Self Motivated, Ambitious and Competitive individual able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Occasional weekend coverage may be required
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Benefits & Perks
Digital first & work from home flexibility – $750 towards an ergonomic home office setup
Professional development & licensing support
Monthly Social Club Events
Unlimited vacation (yes, unlimited paid time off!)
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – premiums covered by APOLLO!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Monthly Wellness program – $100 monthly for well-being activities
APOLLO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.
APOLLO is committed to providing an accommodating recruitment process. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.